We know you have been missing that clear, thin rubber grip and it is finally back from a brand you can trust. This new grip is called the Super Tack Racquetball Grip and it's made by Python. We have tested these over the last 6 months and if you are a tacky rubber grip fan once you try this you will never use another tacky smooth grip again.
The top reasons to buy the Super Tack rubber grip:
- Python has been Racquetworld's #1 trusted grip brand for 20 years
- We feel these adhere better to most racquet handles than competitors models even with WD40
- We feel they are the tackiest on the market
- Smooth tacky rubber grips are traditionally one of the least durable rubber grips, we feel the Python Super Tack lasts as long or longer than any other rubber grip
- Very thin which is what our play testers have told they like the most about this grip
- These are made in the USA unlike the competition!
- This style grip has been harder to keep in stock than any other model due to the lack of stock from the manufacturers. At Python stock is never an issue so order with confidence and we will try and make sure we are never out of stock ever again
- For installation use WD40 or Hair Spray - Both work perfect