Racquetworld Restring Service
If you prefer to mail in your racquet without going through the online checkout print/fillout/mail-in this pdf form with your racquet(s).
If you are processing the mail-in service via the online checkout, the restring form DOES NOT need to be filled out. Simply print your invoice after you checkout and include a copy of it in with your racquet.
Please note that any shipping fee applied is for the shipments return to you after the restring is completed. We do not provide a label for shipping to us, so please feel free to use your preferred method to send your racquet(s) in.Restring Form (pdf)
You may also order additional merchandise to be shipped along with your restring order. Racquetworld will wait for the mail-in restring and ship the requested additional merchandise in one shipment when the restring is completed.
- Price will be adjusted when you add your string to the basket
- If you're looking for top playability, go with the Python Atlas ($36), Python Atlas Deluxe ($40), or the Gamma TNT ($29)
- If you're looking for just a regular string upgrade, choose the Head PPS or Gamma Synthetic Gut ($24)
- A General rule, as you go up in string gauge, the string is less durable but more playable. Example, 18 gauge is more playable than 17 gauge but won't last as long. If you're a string breaker, you might want to go with the 16 gauge. If you're unsure, 17 is a safe bet because it's right in the middle.
- Our policy is to get our racquets back out the door within 24 hours if possible when we receive it from the customer
- If you previously had grommet tape installed on your racquet you will need to order another piece for $1.00 if you want it installed back on as we have to remove it in order to string your racquet
After purchasing this service, please mail your racquet to:Racquetworld
35 Fuller Road
Albany, NY 12205
If possible, print a copy of your final invoice with the order # in the box for easier processing or leave a note with your information referencing your order #.
Check out our Restringing Page for more information!!
If you still have questions, please feel free to email us: email@example.com
RacquetWorld Restringing Testimonials
"I always restring my Rball racquets at Raquetworld. I play alot 4-5 d/week, 2 or more h per time, and break strings often- and typically send 4-5 racquets every few mo for restringing. After trying many other options, I have been using them for my restringing exclusively for the past 5+ years. They do a professional job and turn around the racquets within days. I'm always satisfied."
"Fast service and great racquet string replacement! Will send all my racquets in!"
"Great customer service. Called prior to restring to discuss details. Fast service. Great job."
"LOVE this store! All top quality gear. Always great prices. Sale prices are UNBELIEVABLE. Orders are processed SO quickly you would think they have ESP! I use them for all my re-stringing now - tried two local places and RacqueWorlds prices are better, the strings are better, they ask questions about me and how I play, recommend grommets or whatever and I get them back QUICKER! Lots of great articles on their website too."
"Excellent workmanship and turnaround time..."
"My racquet was restrung and returned just as promised. Great job and fast turn around. I highly recommend them for any and all services."
"I was very satisfied with racquet worlds service in re-stinging my racquet. The quality of work was excellent, the turnaround time to get my racquet back was surprisingly quick. It was easy to work with there website to clarify what I wanted done and the price seemed reasonable and competitive."