- We feel these shoes run about a ½ size small so if you are a 9.0 you should order a 9.5
- From the makers of the #1 selling Python Grip - Now comes your next favorite shoe
- Nothing Grips like a Python Grip and now Nothing Grips the Floor like a Python Racquetball Shoe
- All of our testers have said these play like an $80+ shoe but we're offering this at an everyday low price of $59.95
- Our #1 Selling High End Glove the Python Deluxe ($19.95 value) comes free with each pair
- Amazingly light feel (size 10.5 is 13.4 ounces) with incredible durability
- The inner features a good quality soft mesh fabric that has a strong sweat absorbing property to keep your foot comfortable
- Stable surface in-sock keeps your foot dry and strengthens movement stability
- Thicker back heel for shock absorption and good stability when landing
- High density rubber sole perfect for abrasion resistance, strong skid resistance and elasticity
- Made from high peeling synthetic leather for great strength and stability while still having high durability
5 Star (2)
4 Star (0)
2 Star (0)
1 Star (0)
Very good shoes
I purchase these shoes recently and have worn them for about 10 hours of racquetball on both wood and concrete floors. They are very comfortable and stable. I have not owned Python shoes before, but will by buying them again.
1 of 1 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?
Nice Shoe for Pickleball/Outdoor Racquetball
Like many racquetball players I've started playing pickleball. I use these shoes for both outdoor racquetball and pickleball and they have been great. I also use a glove for both sports so the added Python Deluxe glove sealed the deal for me not to mention they are only $59!
Was this helpful?