- Full leather ring finger & little finger provide extra protection while allowing fingers to flex and grip racquet easily
- Stay Soft tanning process maintains softness, keeps glove dry longer
- .6mm Cabretta Sheepskin holds shape and is more durable
- Leather panels cover three sides of each finger to increase durability
- Set-in thumb provides comfortable feel and extra freedom of movement
- Air-Flo spandex open-mesh back and fingers provide exceptionally comfortable fit, aid evaporation, keep hand cool and dry
- Soft elastic sweat-absorbing wristband
Art Alaniz Jr.
I’ve just recently bought three of these gloves. They came in new packaging. Wore the first glove. Fit was good but noticed a difference with leather quality right away. I have been purchasing these gloves for years. They were my favorite glove. These new gloves felt thinner, not as strong or well made. When I played with one of the gloves. It split along the seam after a few hits. The other two did not split but, felt thin and weak. I will be looking for a different brand of glove for my next purchase.
Was this helpful?