- SUPERIOR GRIP - Anatomical pad system evens out the surface of your hands to promote a lighter, more secure grip for enhanced racquet control.
- SUPERB MOISTURE CONTROL - Eleven terry cloth mini-towels inside the glove absorb moisture to help keep your hands cool and dry.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - Top-grade sheepskin leather helps prevent slippage, while holding up to the wear and tear of heavy, frequent play.
- ADDED PROTECTION - Flexible, padded design helps lessen wall and floor impact on your knuckles.
- SUBSTANTIAL WRIST SUPPORT - Form-fitting terry cloth wristband absorbs sweat and provides added wrist support.
Bionic Racquetball Glove(s)
As a tournament level Racquetball Competitor for over thirty years, I have used several different brands of gloves, primarily those of my equipment sponsors. I have found the Bionic Glove, albeit the most expensive, to be the absolute best in the areas of grip, moisture resistance, wear, comfort, and appearance. I recently ordered my second six pack and anticipate a long term usage.
Was this helpful?