|Weight: 12.5 ounces ||Height: Low|
Feel the energy to return every shot with the men's SKY ELITE™ FF shoes. Designed for indoor courts, its N.C. RUBBER™ outsole boasts high abrasion resistance and excellent grip, meaning you can make quick turns with ease. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot works to control twisting, while GEL® technology in the rear of the shoe provides shock absorption and cushioning. The midsole is made from FLUIDRIDE® technology meaning it contains lightweight fibres that bounce back into shape in the space of each stride to create adaptive cushioning underfoot. An added layer of comfort comes from the mesh insole, while the ORTHOLITE™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and effective moisture management, so you don't need to worry about sweat even during the most intense matches. The sockliner is also removable, to allow space for your own orthotics if needed.
- Color: Blue/Sour Yuzu
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- N.C. RUBBER™ is a material that realizes grip and durability at the same time, which are required in court sports. It improves performance in movements requiring quick turns and jumps.
- The resin TRUSSTIC™ is used in the middle part of the sole. This structure gives shoes stability by preventing them from twisting during movement with shapes designed according to the motion characteristics in the sport and the purpose of the shoes. The shape of the TRUSSTIC™ is tailored to the type of shoe according to the motions used in the sport to keep the shoes from twisting.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam developed in the ASICS Institute of Sports Science, FlyteFoam® technology isn’t just a little bit lighter - it’s remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Midsoles constructed with FlyteFoam® tech aren’t just super lightweight, either: They benefit from organic “super fibers” that bounce back into their original shape in the space of each stride, providing perfect adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam® technology far more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning will perform at its peak longer and stronger than ever before.
Description of the Court Grabbers
The Kit includes One pair of traction pads (see colors available) and a bottle of 2 Ounce Gel
About Court Grabbers
5 years ago at this time we signed top ranked racquetball player Rocky Carson as a Racquetworld sponsored player and with that agreement we were given the rights to sell Court Grabbers exclusively in racquetball as Rocky is the key force promoting these in the industry. In less than 1 week we sold out our original supply and had to order more and then were solid sellers the whole time. Finally after a 6 month drought they are back in stock and upgraded with a cool new design that really pops. If you want your shoes sticking to the court like never before or have slippery courts and need a solution pick up some Court Grabbers today and never look back.
Dust falls on every racquetball court in the World. It never stops accumulating. That's why athletes have been slipping & sliding on racquetball courts for many decades. Court Grabbers were designed with one "mission" in mind: Allow players to control their traction where and when they need it most - ON THE COURT, DURING PLAY.
Testing has shown that Court Grabbers are effective, as instructed, on courts made of wood, rubber tile, and composite material, and some tile floors. Use on any other surface, such as tennis surfaces, both indoor and outdoors, should be tested before use in practices or games. Court Grabbers are not to be used on sealed, concrete courts/floors.
Court Grabbers are designed to work with just a light, smooth pass of one shoe over the opposing Traction Pad. It is not necessary to push down hard on the Traction Pad. With practice you'll find that this can be accomplished very quickly. Some players like to just "touch" the pad to the sole of the shoe. You can choose to clean the entire shoe or just the "ball" of your shoe. The real beauty of Court Grabbers is that each user can find their own method of use that best fits their game!
Rocky Carson gets Traction
World #2 Racquetball Player uses Court Grabbers
Installing Court Grabbers
About the Gel
Court Grabbers Traction Gel delivers the World's Best On Court Traction!
Court Grabbers Traction Gel 4oz provides about 1 months of Game Winning Traction! Based upon three (3) lines of gel designed to provide 30 minutes of On-Court traction. Each ounce of Traction Gel provides unmatched grip for 10-15 sessions.
The package comes with one 2oz bottle of gel in a squeeze bottle with a flip top, additional 4 oz bottles can be purchased.
The Traction Gel has been formulated with a blend of all natural ingredients, including the tint which is achieved by the use of common food coloring. It does contain ethyl alcohol, the same ingredient found in most hand sanitizers, but at about one quarter (1/4) of the concentration. The traction gel is not meant to be ingested and a bittering agent is present to discourage ingestion, so it should be kept out of the reach of small children. The ingredients in the Traction Gel have no known effect on shoes, rubber, or court surfaces. Care should be taken not to spill the Traction Gel on your shoes or the court. Traction Gel will wash from clothes in a normal wash cycle. Water does not work on the court and is not a safe substitute for the Traction Gel.The ingredients in the gel have no adverse effect on the court, and do not "build up" on the shoe or the court. Any spilled Traction Gel cleans up easily with water and a towel.
How long will Court Grabbers remain effective on the court?
Court Grabbers are designed to provide consistent traction, on average, for about 15-30 minutes, although much longer periods of effectiveness have been observed, depending upon the frequency of use required for your activity and playing style. You should become familiar with your individual usage times.
The best results come when you reapply Traction Gel during breaks in play such as quarter breaks, halves, timeouts and periods between games when you are not on the court. No more than 2 light lines of gel are needed to completely restore full function. *More Gel does not equal more grip! *Never apply more than 3 light lines of gel the length of the Traction Pad. All court sports have some sort of play stoppage or break that will allow you to "recharge" the Traction Pad with 1 or 2 thin lines of gel.
How do I clean the Traction Pad?
The Traction Pad removes the dust and dirt from your shoes, and it gets dirty, you just may not see the dust and dirt! After each use, separate the Traction Pad from the Base Strip by holding each one firmly and pulling the Traction Pad off the Base. Toss the Traction Pad in the washer and dryer with your clothes.(The Base Strip remains on your shoe and does not need washing) If you are at a tournament or do not have a laundry, hand soap and a toothbrush can be used to clean the Traction Pad. Rinse clean and use a blow dryer or air dry until a laundry is available. If dirt prevents the Traction Gel from absorbing correctly, do not use your Traction Pads until you can clean them thoroughly. Having a second or third set of Traction Pads "loaded" and ready to go for tournaments is a great way to ensure you have the traction you need for a long day of games!
Do they work on all shoes?
Court Grabbers will work on all shoes with exposed laces. Shoes with straps at the ankle level should be fine. You can adjust how Court Grabbers sit on your shoe by moving them up the laces. Court Grabbers will not work on shoes with mid-instep straps. Straps that are near the top of the shoe should work fine.
Court Grabbers work best on shoes with normal, flat soles, found on most court shoes.
What are the dimensions and how much do they weigh?
- Court Grabbers are 2.25 inches in length.
- At the widest point, they are 1.25 inches and taper to .25 inch at the narrow end.
- The complete unit is very thin. They sit a mere 1/8th of an inch above your laces.
- Court Grabbers are feather light. 2 Base Strips/Traction Pad units weigh a total of ½ an ounce.