The Salming Kobra 2 is a fast paced unique combination of lightweight, cushioning and stability that instantly has become a favorite among squash players. The second generation has the new Recoil ERF Energy Return Foam – midsold, which is super lightweight cushioning foam that releases a higher rebound energy effect. In the heel impact zone Salming replaced the Recoil R with the new SoftFOAM compound that has 70% better shock absorbing properties than the standard EVA midsole. The upper has been powered with lighter and thinner reinforced areas. Combined, all these improvements will help you maximize your squash game.
- ROLLBAR - An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar technology.
- T.G.S. 62/75 - Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called "ballet" line, a 75 degree angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater .
- EXOSKELETON - The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable medio-lateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot.
- ERGO HEELCUP - To stabilize and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, we have developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- HEXAGRIP - A new very durable lightweight rubber compound - HX120 - that features Salmings HexaGrip™ pattern designed for the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces.
- LMS - Lateral Movement Stabilizer - an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements.
- LMS+ - Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 8° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
- RECOIL - The material in the midsole is a newly developed compound named RECOIL which is a super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a higher rebound energy effect. The Recoil R - as in Recoil Reduction - is a cushioning compound .