Restring/Regrip Mail In Service
Restring/Regrip Mail In Service Details
Racquetworld Restring Service
If you prefer to mail in your racquet without going through the online checkout print/fillout/mailin this pdf form with your racquet(s). - Restring Form (pdf)
You may also order additional merchandise to be shipped along with your restring order. Racquetworld will wait for the mail-in restring and ship the requested additional merchandise in one shipment when the restring is completed.
- Price will be adjusted when you add your string to the basket
- If you're looking for top playability, go with the Python Atlas ($36) or the Gamma TNT ($29)
- If you're looking for just a regular string upgrade, choose the Zone or Gamma Synthetic Gut 16 or 17 ($24)
- A General rule, as you go up in string gauge, the string is less durable but more playable. Example, 18 gauge is more playable than 17 gauge but won't last as long. If you're a string breaker, you might want to go with the 16 gauge. If you're unsure, 17 is a safe bet because it's right in the middle.
- Our policy is to get our racquets back out the door within 24 hours if possible when we receive it from the customer
After purchasing this service, please mail your racquet to:
35 Fuller Road
Albany, NY 12205
If possible, print a copy of your final invoice with the order # in the box for easier processing or leave a note with your information referencing your order #.
Check out our Restringing Page for more information!!
If you still have questions, please feel free to email us: email@example.com